MTR® Electronic Whiteboards show
the data that matters
to the staff that need it
in the format they want it
at their location.
Replace your nurse station and other traditional stationary marker and grease boards with centrally maintained and automatically updated electronic boards.
Nursing team sees rounding status, assignments, and high level patient data in private on existing hospital workstations.
Information viewed is dependent on team requirements and customized by the team to have the look and feel that works for them.
Public HIPAA compliant views on Electronic Displays
The same information can be viewed on large electronic displays at the Nursing Station or throughout the Unit.
Use of icons, abbreviations, or descriptions depend on where the data is being displayed. Patient names can be shown, hidden, or disguised.
Dynamic Rounding Functionality
MTR® Whiteboards can be displayed with rounding or be rounding only.
Highly visible, easy to read care team rounding cues reduce stress and save time for staff.
Team can stop worrying about the “hour” and focus on the patient.
No more end of bed logs either. Credit for patient time is automatic.
Easily access meaningful reports and assignment information
Managers can view assignments and rounding information from their office.
Quick reports can verify rounding when a patient or family member is concerned.
Team leaders can easily assess “up to the minute” status of rounding at a glance.
Trends can help with a truer understanding of patients’ needs and acuity level for future assignments.
Patient Safety and Risk Management
Patient safety and risk management personnel see key risk and safety data (and other data according to their wants and needs per hospital standards) and view individual departments or the whole hospital at once without ever having to leave their desk.
Doctors want to know where their patients are and who else is on the team without wandering around to every Nurse Station.
Flexible options allow users to choose views and data shown on the device they want to use. (Electronic large format display, hand held, tablet, android, workstation, pc, apple device… etc).
Rehab/Therapy/Radiology want to see and set the schedules for all hospital areas from their own department. Public and Private views are available. Key identified users can update the schedules for any patient from anywhere.
MTR® Electronic Whiteboards let you:
- Enter the data once – Automatically update it for all MTR® displays everywhere.
- Show the data you need to see in the format and order you want to see it on the device you want to use. (Electronic large format display, hand held, tablet, android, workstation, pc, apple device… etc)
- Shift changes, assignments, and rounding status update automatically throughout the system.
- System data custom configured to facility standards.
Good Communication is Possible!
Good communication is possible with MTR® Electronic Whiteboards that don’t box you into a set of outside vendor standards.
- YOU set the rules.
- No more pages and pages of screens and paperwork to update just to share a small amount of information.
- Software is designed BY and FOR healthcare professionals to be easy and efficient.
- Reduce repetitive tasks and paperwork and keep a log of EVERYTHING ever shown or changed on the displays, who changed it, and when. (Just try to do that with a magic marker board!)
Managing Team Response and the MTR® logo are trademarks of Scan Am Company. Patents Pending. All rights reserved.