Supervised Precautions Displays
MTR® Supervised Precautions doorway displays are a tangible solution to Improve Patient Safety.
Reduce HAI’s, falls, and hospital readmissions.
Address life-threatening allergies and pressure ulcer precautions issues.
Automatically updated Precautions Displays inform all hospital personnel and visitors of key precautions before entering the room consistently and clearly.
Simultaneously increase all staff awareness and improve outcomes.
MTR® Supervised Precautions Displays help reduce the risk of incidents.
Millions of incidents create direct costs in the billions of dollars every year for healthcare.
Awareness saves lives and money.
Efficiency and Aesthetics
MTR® Supervised Precautions Displays provide automatic, consistent, and aesthetically pleasing precautions information.
Automatic display of Precautions for every patient bed.
Top quality aesthetics for hallways.
(No more sloppy hallways filled with magnets, taped paper, etc.)
Easily viewed and updated by appropriate personnel at their workstation.
Additional messages can be displayed.
Room number, Date, and Time can be displayed.
Ease Staff Burdens
Nursing, facilities, housekeeping, and other staff know precautions and do not need to spend their time posting / removing displays and putting them back in place when they fall or disappear.
With optional Automated Hourly Rounding, Hourly Rounding reminders are displayed in hallways.
View all Room Precautions from Workstations
MTR® Supervised Precautions Displays can be viewed from workstations, and important data is tracked for reporting.
Appropriate personnel can view and update Precautions Displays from their workstation.
Report on precautions, track trends, understand how isolations, infections, falls and more affect your staff efficiency and morale.
We work with you to Customize your Precautions Displays
MTR® Supervised Precautions Displays are customizable to reflect your facilities’ standards.
- Displays can be vertical or horizontal and use icons, text, or any combination.
- Important Isolation and Infection control information is standardized and recognizable.
- Stop sign reminds visitors and staff of precautions.
- Colors are customized to match hospital facility infection control standards.
- Icons notify staff of additional information such as Allergy, Latex allergy, Fall Precautions, and more.
- Room number can be displayed.
- Date and time can be displayed.
- Messages can be displayed.
- Hourly rounding can be displayed.
- Hospital name and logo can be displayed.
- When not in use, artwork can be displayed.
Supervised Precautions Display Boards Examples – Call us Today!
Managing Team Response and the MTR® logo are trademarks of Scan Am Company. Patents Pending. All rights reserved.